Here are a few things to appreciate about yourself today:
The Good Things You Do for You:
- You let yourself learn new things, which helps you grow and contribute to the world.
- You do good things for your body, like exercising and eating healthy foods (even if not always).
- You honor your life by making healthcare a priority.
- You take time away from work to simply be, which allows you to feel balanced.
- You bounce back from bad days and disappointments.
- You do what’s right for you, even if it’s not easy to say no to other people.
- You choose to be around people who make you feel good about yourself.
- You work toward goals that make you feel passionate and purposeful.
- You smile, which benefits both you and the people around you.
- You give yourself the sleep you need to feel energized and balanced each day (even you sometimes need to get better sleep).
The Good Things You Do for Other People:
- You have good intentions.
- You accept people for who they are and try to keep an open mind.
- You make people laugh, whether you have a dry humor, an acerbic wit, or a caricature-like personality.
- You listen to the people when they need an ear.
- You’re compassionate toward other people.
- You make selfless decisions to look out for the people you love, even if not always.
- You forgive people when they make mistakes, even if sometimes it’s hard.
- You vocalize it when you notice something you value, admire, or appreciate in someone else.
- You help other people reach their potential.
- You’re honest with people, even if sometimes vulnerability feels scary.
The Good Things You Do for the World:
- You care about your work, or something you do outside it, and you do it passionately.
- You want to make a difference.
- You vote to create positive change.
- You recycle to preserve our natural resources.
- You choose not to litter.
- If you’re a parent, you’re shaping the next generation.
- You give back, whether that means volunteering, donating old clothes, or simply helping a stranger in need.
- You call for help when you see something potentially hazardous.
- You teach something valuable to someone every day, whether you realize it or not.
- You make positive changes in yourself—and being the change you want to see is the best way to change the world.
Let’s be happy and appreciate every little thing around us. 🙂
1 thought on “Things to Appreciate About You”
wah nek aku listnya keknya bakalan kecoret beberapa deh ca 😀